25.7.09

my eng diary❤。。。。






everything's all right


when you're right here


by my side..

Last monday was me and my boy 29 month Anniversary ^^


I'm looking forward to the arrival of the day


But I think things will be very smooth


May encounter a lot of impeding


Therefore, no feelings of the day


Suddenly,the fool, stupid baby say


He have been with me today…


I am very, very happy and lost my self …


We have done away with our tutorial


And goes To watch a movie

【Drag Me To Hell】



Really terrible

But good to see






Then, we go bowling

This is my second time play bowling

but I really don’t know how to play..

Fortunately, you.

I am not afraid…



This is our scores

I am very poor =.=





Then, we will enjoy our dinner

Really delicious,I like the food over there

In particular, the bread


Then we take pic together..

We smile together.

We talk together..

I like the day of you

I love you so much









2 条评论:

  1. terrible???
    haha...

    the [drag me to hell]..
    should say..
    ''creepy + scary!''
    horrible old lady..XD

    回复删除
  2. 简单的,
    共度的时光是那么美好。
    原谅我的情绪~

    回复删除